After almost FOUR HOURS!!! Also, we need to arrange group family counseling for some of y'all)
UPDATE: The Dads ranking has gone wildly viral, so let's break down the ranking parameters for those coming to find answers:
1. We judged by the actual parenting we saw, not how iconic the dad was
2. "He had a job" is a not an argument for a great dad
3. Neither is "He was home"
4. We don't fck with Carl Winslow. That's a universal rule (he let his neighbor harass his teenage daughter and break sh*t all in his house for 9 seasons. And he also lost a whole child to the streets).
5. Yes, that should say Cam & Mitch (that was my bad, don't ask me how - Naima)
6. We know Mr. Gaines wasn't a dad. Father figures count.
7. Whoever you don't see here that you think should have been here was dropped altogether.
8. Read number 7 again.